The North Wales Cruising Club was founded in 1928 for yachtsmen and boat owners who enjoy sailing to the beautiful anchorages and marinas of Anglesey and the Irish Sea.


Events are arranged on a regular basis, including weekend trips to  the  Menai Straits and around Anglesey as well as longer trips which take advantage of the expansive sailing area to the Isle of Man, Ireland and the west coast of Scotland.


The club has its own launch for ferrying members and crew to and from boats, across the harbour and to the Marinas at Conwy and Deganwy.


We welcome visitors to the clubhouse which is conveniently located near the town quay, inside the Conwy Town walls and just behind the  “Liverpool Arms” public house. The clubhouse is open to members for access to showers and utility facilities and to visitors during bar opening hours.


 More information can be found at http://NWCC.info